Who are they?
Beauty Cleanse Skincare are a UK based brand with a goal to tackle some of the common challenges of urban lifestyles, such as Time, Hassle, Transparency & Sustainability when it comes to skincare.
All of their products are designed, tested and formulated in UK, hand crafted in small batches.
“Made from raw, natural & often edible food-grade plant-based ingredients that are sourced as locally as possible. Where possible, all of our ingredients are organic and cold pressed. We keep sustainability at the core of everything we do – from seed to skin!”
All of their packaging is either recyclable, up-cycled or biodegradable and their products cruelty free & vegan, which is a winner in my book!
Mean Green Super Food Drops
“With a base of Cold Pressed Organic Broccoli & Rosehip oil, which contains a rich dose of essential Omegas and Vitamin A, C & E. Moisture-sealing Squalane, along with anti-inflammatory Tamanu, Chia seed, Raspberry & Spearmint, work to soothe, soften and aid in regeneration of the skin. Fortified with oils high in linoleic acid, it helps reinforce skin’s natural barrier which assist in protecting against premature ageing and keeping skin soft, supple and hydrated“.
This product is very versatile and can be used in a number of ways.
- Face: Apply directly to cleansed skin as a nourishing primer, or blend with foundation to impart a flawless, soft-focus finish. In the evenings, apply liberally alone – or layer over your moisturiser to hydrate
- Hair: Apply 2-3 drops (more depending on hair thickness) from mid to ends of clean hair – damp or dry. Use to smooth and style dull, frizzy and distressed lengths.
- Nails & Cuticles: Apply a thin layer to cover the nail and cuticle and massage gently around the nail bed in circular motion. Wonderful as a last step of manicure and an overnight treatment.
My favourite way to use this oil is on my hair. It really hydrates my dry, dull, colour treated hair. It prevents any fly-away hairs or any frizziness! It’s gorgeous and my hair just drinks it up. This little bottle of goodness it also perfect for travel, it has so many uses, but takes up no room at all!
Carrot Algae Marine Drops
“Wild-harvested Carrot & Rosehip Oils gives Natural Vitamin A to the skin, while Squalane, Perilla and Camellia Seed Oils are plant compounds to help protect skin from signs of premature ageing. Extract of Microalgae helps to energise, relax and purify tired & acne-prone skin, and protect its youthful appearance. Regular use also helps minimise the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and puffy eyes“.
Again this product can be used in a number of ways:
- FACE & NECK: Use at night – on its own, or layer over your moisturiser. After cleansing, apply 2-3 drops to the palm of hand and use fingertips to gently massage into face and neck.
- DE-STRESSING FACIAL MASSAGE: Massage into skin once a week, for at least 3 minutes. Either use your fingers, or a face massaging tool. Massage using upward strokes until fully absorbed.
- EYES: Use PM on freshly cleansed skin. Use fingertips to tap oil into skin. Using gentle pressure, massage from inner to outer corner.
My favourite way to use this product is to use on my face & neck and add to my moisturiser to boost hydration. I find adding it to my moisturiser prevents the texture feeling too oily. Since I have combination skin, I find this delivers the product to my skin, without an adverse effects and my skin absorbs it well. I will continue to test and report back on longer term use. If you have dryer skin, I think you would enjoy adding a couple of drops to your palms & patting into the skin directly.
A fab small brand with incredible values. I love that they have considered the environment and sustainability when creating their brand and continue to delivery quality rather than quantity.
I was gifted these items, but was under no obligation to review. You can find more information about Beauty Cleanse Skincare HERE.