I can’t believe it’s October already! This year has really flown by! Here are my October empties:
- WRP – Would Re-Purchase
- HRP – Have already Re-Purchased
- NRP – Not Re-Purchasing
So first up!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – I always have a spare in the cupboard. Life without dry shampoo…what would that be like? haha HRP
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing water – I always use this micellar water to remove my make up at night, followed by a cleanser. Love love love HRP
- Thyme Out Toner – I saw this on Victoria Health & thought I would give it a try for my blemishes etc. I actually liked this toner and felt it really helped calm redness and inflammation. It isn’t cheap at £18 a bottle and it makes my face smell like pizza seasoning haha WRP
- Liz Earle Energising Botanical Body Wash – This body wash smells insane!! It transports me to a spa every time I use it! It isn’t hugely foaming but you can massage into the skin easily. It is very thick in texture and you don’t need a lot. WRP
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Mask – I picked this mask up at the Glamour Magazine Beauty Festival. I do enjoy this mask, it didn’t feel as stripping as some clay masks. I have so many to use up at the moment, but I WRP.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + Unifiant – I have been trying to use foundation less, so I have been wearing this tinted moisturiser. It seems to work well for me and the coverage actually stays on throughout the day. HRP
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid – I finally finished this one. I won’t be repurchasing, this isn’t a company that I want to continue to support. NRP
- Aussie 3 Minute Reconstructor – I picked up this little sachet to give it a try. It left my hair so soft & smooth, so easy to fit into your shower routine, as it is quite quick to use. WRP
- HelloSkin Jumiso Rich Nourishing Sheet Mask – I really love this brand of sheet masks, they are so comfy & fit so well. I think my favourite is still the soothing mask, but a big thumbs up from me. WRP
- Klairs Midnight Calming Sheet mask – I liked thus mask, but I didn’t notice any significant changes in redness or inflammation. NRP
- Oh K Life! Gold Hydrogel Mask – I love a gel mask and this is a great one. It comes in 2 sections which helps to fit the mask to my face even better. Left my skin hydrated and brightened. WRP
- Alex Steinherr Maximum Moisture Sheet Mask – Sooo hard to get hold of, Primark are always out of stock! I love this mask, too hydrating. The mask is a gorgeous soft tissue and the serum is quite thick. I love it HRP.
This it for October! Thanks for reading. Any questions about specific products, just ask! These are my own opinions and experiences, others may have different experiences.