I was very excited about this lovely skincare brand when I stumbled across them on Instagram. I tried out their Revitalising face Oil, here’s what I thought…
Who are they?
Nakin Skincare is a British made eco conscious brand, who offer vegan and cruelty free products which contain no nasties! Their philosophy combines three essential elements:
HIGH PERFORMANCE SKINCARE – “The next generation of natural skincare. using powerful bio active ingredients, proven to improve and enhance skin”
NATURAL FORMULATIONS – “Clean formulations, developed without skin unfriendly ingredients, for the best in green beauty“.
ANTI-AGEING RESULTS – “Skincare products that effectively target the key anti-ageing concerns; such as lines, dehydration, uneven skintone and dullness”
The company was founded by Cris Beetham, one of the pioneers of natural skincare in the noughties with her vision for effective anti-ageing products. To find out more about Cris and Nakin Skincare, click HERE.
What is it?
“A natural anti-ageing facial oil blended with skin enhancing plant oils that glide on without greasiness. The combination of Baobab, Argan, Peach Kernel and Jojoba oils work to revitalise, soothe and renew. A treatment face oil for dry skin and all skin types that helps to smooth lines and condition. Skin is left calm, energised and hydrated with glowing radiance”
How to use it?
I applied one pump to cleansed skin and gently massaged in, paying particular attention to areas in need. Nakin Skincare recommend this facial oil for all skin types, but especially dry skin conditions such as Eczema & Psoriasis. Sometimes the oil is enough on it’s own, but I often use my moisturiser over the top to lock it in.
- Peach Kernel Oil – delivers Omega Oils for all round age-defying assistance.
- Olive Oil – leaves skin silky, soft and revived.
- Baobab Oil – restores life to skin with its antioxidant and regenerating effect.
- Argan Kernel Oil – provides skin with nutrients and helps with marks and inflammation.
- Jojoba Oil – contains Esters similar to the natural sebum of skin that provide moisture and a protective barrier to skin.
This is a lovely facial oil. It feels so light, unlike other facial oils. You don’t need much product, a little really does go a long way. The oil absorbed surprisingly quickly and didn’t leave any greasy residue. My skin type is oily/combination and I worry about facial oils, additional greasiness and blocked pores, but this oil didn’t feel heavy. I applied this at night, and when I woke up in the morning my skin felt so soft and hydrated! It has been a real life saver during this heatwave, when my skin has been suffering from dehydration.
I can’t wait to try their other products, especially their cleansing milk….its on the list!
- 100% natural and made without preservatives, colour, dye and mineral oil.
- Light oil, not greasy and absorbs quickly
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Left skin hydrated and soft
- Might be a bit much for oily skin types to use every day. I have been using this 23- times a week to boost my skins hydration.
Check out Nakin Skincare here.
This product was gifted to me by the brand, but the opinions are honest and my own. Other skin types may experience different results to me.