I have been working hard this month to get through some products that have been half empty for a while. I haven’t got round to using many sheet masks this month, time just seemed to disappear! Anyway here we go…
- WRP – Would Re-Purchase
- HRP – Have already Re-Purchased
- NRP – Not Re-Purchasing
- Garnier Express 2 in 1 eye make up remover – The only way I can get waterproof mascara off without tearing out my eyelashes! Perfect little sized bottle and affordable HRP
- IS Clinical Cleansing Complex – This is my second empty of this product and I still really like it. It has been really beneficial for my skin type, helping keep pesky blemishes at bay. HRP
- Murad Anti Ageing Blemish Control Serum – I liked this product, loved the fragrance and how it made my skin feel, but it is very expensive at £49.50 for 30ml . Read my review here. NRP
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum – I received this as a sample in a little set they had on offer. I actually really like this serum and could have done with a bigger version to test it out further, but at £70 for 30ml its a pricey one! WRP
- Stratia Liquid Gold – This is my second empty and I don’t intend to stop using this moisturiser any time too! Love it. Read my review here. HRP
- L’Oreal Repair serum – I picked this up in Poland as I can’t seem to find it in the UK. I like the smell and just used a pump or two on my fingers and ran it through towel dried hair before blow drying. It helped keep my hair smoother and made it more manageable WRP if I can find it!
- Urban Decay All Nighter – Love this stuff! One of the best make up setting sprays I have come across. Always keeps my make up in place even on holiday when I turn into a sweaty mess!! HRP
- The Ordinary Buffet – Finally managed to finish this! Not a big fan, I don’t think it did much for my skin, although it’s affordable it didn’t work for me. NRP
- Back to Iceland Cleansing water – I purchased a small version of this to give it a whirl, after reading lots of good reviews. I like using this after a work out or when I just need a light cleanse or freshen up. WRP
- Sure Maximum Protection anti perspirant – Current fave deodorant HRP
- Lush Mask Of Magnaminty – Lush products are a bit like marmite for some people. I love this mask and it works wonders for my blemishes. HRP
- Victoria Secret pink Soap & Skin – I bought two of these from VS I think it was £15 each or 3 for £20…no brainer. I picked up a moisturiser too. This product smells insane – pure holidays! The mix of oil in the product makes my skin so soft! WRP if on offer again.
- Amika Dry Shampoo – This was a sample in a Birchbox and was the perfect size for travelling. I am a fan of Batiste normally and this one worked just as well, but at £20 for a full size bottle, it’s a bit too expensive. NRP
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules – I am a big fan of these capsules, you can read my review here. You can shop around and find these on offer. I only use them 3/4 times a week otherwise I find them a bit much for my skin. HRP
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cube – I feel like it has taken forever to use this up. a nice eye pick me up, but the application of rubbing the stick around the eye area can be a bit harsh on the skin. I felt it was refreshing and moisturising, but the hydration didn’t last as long as I would have liked, although very affordable at £9.50 NRP
- Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream – Another Murad sample I received in a gift set. I really liked this eye cream, it had a nice texture and gave my eye area what it needed to stay hydrated, bright and plump. Again I wish I had a bigger sample to try for longer. Expensive to repurchase at £65 for 15ml NRP
- The Sanctuary Spa Wet Skin Moisture Miracle – The perfect moisturiser for someone who is always short of time. After my shower I slop some of this amazing product on to my wet skin until you can’t see it any more, then dry as normal. Leaves my skin smelling fab, soft and hydrated! HRP
- Simple Rich Moisture Sheet Mask – I really like this range of sheet masks. The price was reasonable, the mask was so soft and such a comfy fit. My skin was cooled, soothed and hydrated after use. I didn’t waste any serum and spread the remainder on my face and neck after the mask. WRP
- Blaq Eye Mask – Another beauty box sample. I like these, they instantly soothed, cooled and hydrated my eyes. I am a big fan of hydrogels. WRP
- Cosrx Pimple patches – I cannot live without these – magical! They some how to take a big bumpy blemish and completely flatten it over night! Amazing HRP
- HelloSkin Jumiso Whoa Whoa Soothing Sheet Mask – This is a repurchase already. I still stand by it being one of my favourite masks – so soothing, hydrating and calming. The material was so soft and fitted my face beautifully WRP and will be doing very soon!
That’s all for May’s empties! Any questions about specific products, let me know. All opinions are my own.
Thanks for reading! x