I have been trying really hard to use up some of my products, especially some sheet masks. Here is the low down:
- WRP – Would Re-Purchase
- HRP – Have already Re-Purchased
- NRP – Not Re-Purchasing
- Stratia Liquid Gold – I love love love this moisturiser, if you follow my blog you will already know this. You can read my review here. A product I wouldn’t be without HRP
- Bourjois Aqua Blush in Pink Twice – I prefer a cream blush at the moment, it doesn’t seem to dehydrate my skin as much as a powder. I think this has been discontinued , but I had stock piled, phew! HRP
- Polaar Night cream – I received this in a Birchbox and really liked it. It isn’t greasy and absorbs nicely, the smell is to die for! WRP
- Maybelline Coloursensational lipstick in 728 Honey Beige – A fabulous nude lipstick which is perfect for everyday wear. Smooth, silky and a great all rounder. HRP
- Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask – This is a staple mask in my routine. Outstanding on its own and works so well mixed with other masks – my fav is with May Lindstrom Problem Solver HRP
- Mandara Spa Honey Milk Dream Bath Milk – For the price (£5 from Sainsbury’s), this is a lovely bath milk and it was a great every day pick up. WRP
- Mane n Tail Conditioner – I have heard so many good things about Mane ‘n Tail and was eager to try this conditioner. It was a nice conditioner, but my hair is damaged from colouring and I think needed slightly more hydration than this could provide. NRP
- Greenfrog Geranium & Peppermint Bodywash – I received this in a GlossyBox and actually loved it. The smell was gorgeous and I liked the texture, the peppermint made it very refreshing. A product that cares about the environment too. WRP
- Betty Hula Handwash – A lovely little company in Harrogate, I received a little sample to try. A great hand wash, lovely fragrance and I have already purchased a full size one for my bathroom! Yay!
I have been working through my giant stash of sheet masks, eye masks and hair masks. I have done a quick review below of which I think are the best:
- Vitamasques Manuka Honey Mask & Tea tree masks – I received a discount code from Glossybox, so gave these a go. I felt like the material was a little thick, which meant they didn’t seem to fit or stay on my face thats well. The results were ok, skin seemed calm and hydrated, although I wasn’t blown away. NRP
- Boots Cleansing & Purifying Sheet Mask Charcoal & Willow Bark – Such a good price point, a good solid sheet mask. It wasn’t mind blowing but a nice mask. WRP
- COSRX One Step Original Clear Pimple Kit – This is such a good idea, cleanser, pimple pad and sheet mask all in one. I love this! A great solution for my skin when im breaking out. WRP for sure!
- Boots Super Hyaluronic Sheet Mask – Again, as I previously mentioned, a great price point. My skin felt nice and hydrated after use. WRP
- HelloSkin Jumiso Whoa Whoa Soothing Sheet Mask – The lovely ‘Beauty & Seoul’ gave me some advice on products that would suit my skin. This was one of her suggestions and it didn’t disappoint, it could be my favourite sheet mask! Thats a big claim – so soothing, hydrating and calming. The material was so soft and fitted my face beautifully WRP and will be doing very soon!
- Nip & Fab No Needle eye mask – I grabbed a few masks when they had a flash sale, I enjoyed that this mask surrounded the whole of my eye area and not just the underneath. The hydrogel is sooo cooling and soothing.
- Nip & Fab Dragon’s Blood Hydration Fix – A slightly more expensive mask in the range. I wasn’t blown away after the title sounded so exciting. It was a nice mask, which gave a good boost of hydration. I have tried ones I like better thought NRP
- Meg Cosmetics PM Mask – Another addition from my Glossybox. The packet was packed full of serum, with extra to spare. A nice mask for the evening – hydrating, soothing and cooling. I haven’t looked too extensively, but I have only found this on an American website.
- Rodial Lip & Eye Mask – You have seen these in my empties before, a more expensive set of masks, but I managed to get them on offer. The lip mask is great, it really helps chapped lips! WRP if I could get them on offer.
- Oh K! Bubble Sheet Mask – A fun mask, it bubbles the longer it is out of the packet. Comfy to wear and easy to use. It felt a bit funny, but my skin felt smooth and soft after use. WRP
- Oh K! Hair Mask – I wasn’t sure how this would be, but it was easy to use and came with a cap so I could do other things whilst it worked its magic. Actually left my hair so soft!! WRP
- Beauty Pie Advanced Serum-Infusion BioCellulose Sheet Mask – I had high hoped for these masks, I have enjoyed previous products by this brand. The mask really didn’t fit well on my face and it seemed to dry out very quickly. NRP
- Gold Collagen Sheet Mask – I picked up a box of 4 of these masks from the Glamour Beauty Festival on special offer. They are a hydrogel which I love and really work to boost the skins hydration, they plumped and cooled my skin WRP
That’s everything from March! Wowza! Thanks for reading, if you have any specific questions about any individual products, just ask! xx
One thought on “March Empties!”
Wow, that’s a lot of products. I haven’t used a sheet mask myself. I’m more into serums.
LikeLiked by 1 person