Here they are…February’s empties! This was a shorter month and it seems to have flown by compared to January, but I managed to get through a few products!
- WRP – Would Re-Purchase
- HRP – Have already Re-Purchased
- NRP – Not Re-Purchasing
- Kind Natured – Relaxing Ylang Ylang & Lavender body wash 250ml – This smells gorgeous, not too expensive. I really enjoyed this body wash. WRP
- French Connection hand wash – This came as part of a hand wash and hand lotion set. I haven’t managed to get through the hand lotion. I picked this up in the Boots sale after Christmas, it was ok, but there are others I prefer more. NRP
- Malin & Goetz 10% Sulphur paste – A treatment I like to have on my skincare shelf for breakouts. I find it works well over night to reduce blemishes and inflammation. It is expensive but its a must for me. HRP
- Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream – A nice eye cream, Avene is constantly producing fab products. Nothing ridiculously wow about this eye cream, but a good solid product. NRP (only because I have others to use).
- Balance Me Congested Skin Serum – I received this in a Birchbox. I liked how the product absorbed and felt on the skin, but I didn’t really notice any difference to my skin after use. NRP
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream – I received this as a sample pot within a Skin pack I bought. It is a nice soothing cream which I have enjoyed using, but I have others to use up at the moment so NRP.
7. Lush Mask of Magnaminty – I know some people aren’t a fan of lush products, but this mask! I always have one in stock its a favourite. HRP
8. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – I actually really like this for a morning cleanser. It made my skin feel clean and soft without leaving it stripped or tight. I have some other cleaners to use up but I WRP.
9. Garnier Micellar Cleansing water – A staple in my routine. I use this every evening without fail to remove my make up. Love love love HRP
10. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + – A product which I find a reliable old faithful. I stopped using this for a while and started back up again, I could see the difference when I wasn’t using it. HRP
11. Rodial Dragon’s Blood Eye Masks – I bought a set in their Christmas sale which contained 3 lip masks and 3 eye masks. I really enjoy using these, they provide a much needed boost of hydration and are easy to use. They can be quite pricey so shop around HRP
I have managed to plough through a lot of sheet masks this month! Go me! I have really got back into using them….so here is a quick run through.
17. Vitamasques 120 Hydro Face Mask – I do love a gel face mask, this one is sooo soothing and cooling. I grabbed these when glossy box offered a 30% discount and thought it was worth a try. WRP
18. Vitamasques Black Gold Mask – Purifying – I got this at the same time as the mask above, but I wasn’t a massive fan. NRP
19. Ok K Life! Avocado Sheet Mask – Love this mask, nice and nourishing, perfect for Winter. WRP
20. Oh K Life! Cucumber Sheet Mask – This mask is nice and soothing. It was nice to use after doing a clarifying spot treatment mask. WRP
21. Oh K Life! Snail Sheet Mask – Ok I bought this for the snail novelty and because I have heard so many good things about it. I really liked it, very hydrating and soothing WRP
22. Oh K Life! Gold Hydrogel Mask – I love a gel mask and this is a great one. It comes in 2 sections which helps to fit the mask to my face even better. Left my skin hydrated and brightened. WRP
23. Oh K Life! Black Sesame Hydrogel Mask – Another gel mask, it comes in 2 parts as well. Although I did like this mask and it hydrated and cooled my skin, I didn’t feel as though I looked any more revitalised. NRP
24. Dr Jart Soothing Hydra Solution – Harder to get hold of Dr part in the UK but I picked this one up at T K Maxx. Dr Jart never fails I would definitely repurchase this. WRP
25. Skin 79 Clean-on 2 Step Nose Pack – I tried this as I was intrigued by these nose strips, I didn’t feel like it did much for my blackheads although it left my skin smooth. NRP
26. Rodial Dragon’s Blood Lip Mask – This mask is a new fav for my dry chapped Winter lips. As I mentioned earlier I picked this up in a set in the Rodial sale. I love this mask, it is expensive but shop around. HRP
That’s it for this month’s empties! Hope you enjoyed it xx
One thought on “February’s Empties!”
Lush products are the best! Especially their face masks!
LikeLiked by 1 person