Here they are…February’s empties! This was a shorter month and it seems to have flown by compared to January, but I managed to get through a few products!
- WRP – Would Re-Purchase
- HRP – Have already Re-Purchased
- NRP – Not Re-Purchasing
- Kind Natured – Relaxing Ylang Ylang & Lavender body wash 250ml – This smells gorgeous, not too expensive. I really enjoyed this body wash. WRP
- French Connection hand wash – This came as part of a hand wash and hand lotion set. I haven’t managed to get through the hand lotion. I picked this up in the Boots sale after Christmas, it was ok, but there are others I prefer more. NRP
- Malin & Goetz 10% Sulphur paste – A treatment I like to have on my skincare shelf for breakouts. I find it works well over night to reduce blemishes and inflammation. It is expensive but its a must for me. HRP
- Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream – A nice eye cream, Avene is constantly producing fab products. Nothing ridiculously wow about this eye cream, but a good solid product. NRP (only because I have others to use).
- Balance Me Congested Skin Serum – I received this in a Birchbox. I liked how the product absorbed and felt on the skin, but I didn’t really notice any difference to my skin after use. NRP
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream – I received this as a sample pot within a Skin pack I bought. It is a nice soothing cream which I have enjoyed using, but I have others to use up at the moment so NRP.
7. Lush Mask of Magnaminty – I know some people aren’t a fan of lush products, but this mask! I always have one in stock its a favourite. HRP
8. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – I actually really like this for a morning cleanser. It made my skin feel clean and soft without leaving it stripped or tight. I have some other cleaners to use up but I WRP.
9. Garnier Micellar Cleansing water – A staple in my routine. I use this every evening without fail to remove my make up. Love love love HRP
10. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + – A product which I find a reliable old faithful. I stopped using this for a while and started back up again, I could see the difference when I wasn’t using it. HRP
11. Rodial Dragon’s Blood Eye Masks – I bought a set in their Christmas sale which contained 3 lip masks and 3 eye masks. I really enjoy using these, they provide a much needed boost of hydration and are easy to use. They can be quite pricey so shop around HRP
I have managed to plough through a lot of sheet masks this month! Go me! I have really got back into using them….so here is a quick run through.
17. Vitamasques 120 Hydro Face Mask – I do love a gel face mask, this one is sooo soothing and cooling. I grabbed these when glossy box offered a 30% discount and thought it was worth a try. WRP
18. Vitamasques Black Gold Mask – Purifying – I got this at the same time as the mask above, but I wasn’t a massive fan. NRP
19. Ok K Life! Avocado Sheet Mask – Love this mask, nice and nourishing, perfect for Winter. WRP
20. Oh K Life! Cucumber Sheet Mask – This mask is nice and soothing. It was nice to use after doing a clarifying spot treatment mask. WRP
21. Oh K Life! Snail Sheet Mask – Ok I bought this for the snail novelty and because I have heard so many good things about it. I really liked it, very hydrating and soothing WRP
22. Oh K Life! Gold Hydrogel Mask – I love a gel mask and this is a great one. It comes in 2 sections which helps to fit the mask to my face even better. Left my skin hydrated and brightened. WRP
23. Oh K Life! Black Sesame Hydrogel Mask – Another gel mask, it comes in 2 parts as well. Although I did like this mask and it hydrated and cooled my skin, I didn’t feel as though I looked any more revitalised. NRP
24. Dr Jart Soothing Hydra Solution – Harder to get hold of Dr part in the UK but I picked this one up at T K Maxx. Dr Jart never fails I would definitely repurchase this. WRP
25. Skin 79 Clean-on 2 Step Nose Pack – I tried this as I was intrigued by these nose strips, I didn’t feel like it did much for my blackheads although it left my skin smooth. NRP
26. Rodial Dragon’s Blood Lip Mask – This mask is a new fav for my dry chapped Winter lips. As I mentioned earlier I picked this up in a set in the Rodial sale. I love this mask, it is expensive but shop around. HRP
That’s it for this month’s empties! Hope you enjoyed it xx