Another new addition from the Beauty Pie family. I have mentioned how their membership works in several other posts, but just in case:
“It works by paying a monthly subscription of £10 a month (minimum 3 months) to be able to buy at this discounted rate. Beauty pie claims it is their mission to bring members the worlds best beauty products at totally transparent factory costs. No mumbo jumbo, no middlemen and no mark ups”.
What is it?
Isn’t it pretty! The shade is ‘Beaming’ and is a gorgeous subtle pearly highlight to give a lovely glow. The compact is Beauty Pie’s standard black design, but the highlighter itself is beautiful. The powder itself is a perfect warm pink/peach shade and is super fine to allow a wonderful luminous complexion.
How do I use it?
As this product is a powder, I tend to use a liquid highlighter underneath, to allow the powder to adhere to it. I have currently been using Glossier Haloscope in Quartz as a base. I then use a brush to sweep the product on the high points of my face previously prepped with the liquid highlighter.
I really like this product. The shade is lovely, warm and really gives a fabulous luminous glow. It is a more natural and subtle highlight, but the product is definitely buildable, allowing you to make the highlight more dramatic if required.
- Cheap with the membership £5.41
- Gorgeous design & buildable colour
- Lovely warm colour, subtle luminous glow
- Contains no talc
- Fab everyday highlighter – fab to sweep over eye lids too.
- Expensive without the membership £24
- Not long-lasting. I notice it seems to disappear as the day goes on.
- Not great on the cheap bones if you have fine lines. I always struggle around my eye area with dehydration so sometimes highlighters do accentuate this.
Available to purchase here!