Here’s a quick look at my empty products from January 2018!
- WRP – Would Re-Purchase
- HRP – Have already Re-Purchased
- NRP – Not Re-Purchasing
- IS Clinical Cleansing Complex – I have used this as my evening cleanser for several weeks. It has been really beneficial for my skin type, helping keep pesky blemishes at bay. HRP
- Ole Henrikson Truth Serum – I received a sample of this to try and enjoyed using it, however I didn’t really notice that much difference to my skin. It is quite expensive. NRP
- The Body Shop eyeliner – This is my favourite liquid eyeliner. It has a fabulous applicator, great lasting colour and it doesn’t crack or flake after hours of wear. HRP
- Sephora Avocado Eye Mask – I really enjoy the odd Sephora mask and since we don’t have a Sephora in the UK they seem like a bit of a rare treat! Would love to repurchase next time I find a Sephora. Great masks for the price.
- Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara Waterproof – Such a good mascara!! Very waterproof, smudge proof…one of the best I have found. I usually put a coat of this mascara over my normal mascara to make it waterproof. HRP
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – I live for dry shampoo! I vary the fragrances I use, but can’t live without this stuff. HRP
7. L’Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Damaged Hair Mask – Great hair mask. I love these! Leave my hair smooth, soft and manageable for a great price. I haven’t repurchased this one, but a new version by L’Oreal. HRP
8. Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant – A staple in my collection…I mean it’s a deodorant, how excited can we be haha HRP
9. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil – Another favourite in my collection! I wouldn’t be without tea tree oil for my spots. I apply it directly to blemishes before bed. Shortens their life cycle, reduces redness and really heals the area. HRP
10. Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream – I received this as a sample and thought it was a nice cream. There has been a lot of hype behind this product, but I have found others I like better so haven’t repurchased. NRP
11. Cosrx Acne Pimple Patches – These are a great product, yet another favourite of mine. These help when I have pesky blemishes by reducing inflammation, redness and promoting healing. HRP
12. Garnier Micellar Water – I use this every night to remove my make up. It is effective, value for money and makes my skin feel clean and make up free (I always use a cleanser after removing make up). HRP
13. Maybelline Coloursensational lipstick in 728 Honey Beige – A fabulous nude lipstick which is perfect for everyday wear. Smooth, silky and a great all rounder. HRP
14. Benefit Roller Lash – A great mascara, fab colour and great wand. This mascara smudges sooo much! I can only wear this when layering a waterproof mascara over the top! Very annoying and an expensive mascara. NRP
15. Model Co More Brows – I received this in my Birchbox and actually was surprised how much I enjoyed it. It was a great colour for me (light/medium) and so easy to apply. I have a couple of other brow products to use first but WRP.
Seems I used up quite a few of my favourites in January! Attempting to use up a lot of my products before allowing myself to buy anything new, always harder than it sounds!