Here’s a quick look at my empty products from December!
- WRP – Would Re-Purchase
- HRP – Have already Re-Purchased
- NRP – Not Re-Purchasing
- Clinique – Superfine liner for brows in soft brown £15 – Love this liner, a great colour and so easy to use. HRP
- Estee Lauder Double wear in 1N2 Ecru £32.50 – A go too foundation! Always great for nights out, a heavier full coverage which lasts. ARP
- Aesop B & Tea Balancing Toner £23 for 100ml – I did enjoy this toner, however it is expensive for the price. WRP
- Liz Earle EyeBright soothing eye lotion £15 for 100ml – Love Love Love this stuff, it wakes me and my eyes up everyday! HRP
- Clinique Anti Blemish solutions serum £39 for 30ml – Not a bad serum. Helps blemishes and fine lines, however I have used other which I feel make more of a difference. NRP
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic £15 for 200ml – A great refreshing toner. I have used products which are more hydrated, but love this for a real wake up for the face! WRP
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water £4.99 for 400ml (but usually on offer). I use this every evening to take off my make up before I cleanse. Such a great product, not drying, doesn’t leave my skin tight. Removed all make up even waterproof mascara. HRP
- Glossier Hyaluronic Acid Super Bounce Serum – £24 for 15ml. A nice serum, it doesn’t leave my skin sticky, but an expensive option. NRP
- Origins Out of Trouble Mask £25 for 100ml (mine was a little travel sized version) – This mask made my skin feel gorgeous, I didn’t notice an immediate change to my skin, but have heard others have good results with continued use. Might Re-Purchase although I really rate the May Lindstrom Problem Solver.
- Valquer Labs Ice Hair Mask Total Repair £15.99 for 200ml – A nice conditioner which smells divine!! Made my hair feel soft and smooth, I didn’t get the cooling feeling you were supposed to. NRP as I have tried other masks I prefer.
- Keratin Hask Protein Mask £3.99 for one sachet (this did me a couple of times) – Such a great product and one of my favourite hair masks. My hair is so soft, manageable and smooth after use and such a bargain! ARP
- L’Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Damaged Hair Shampoo £4.99 for 400ml – A nice shampoo with a good scent, left my hair clean and grease free. I enjoyed using this, but wouldn’t say it was a miracle worker! NRP
Any questions about the products let me know! Happy New Year guys!